Temporary Outdoor Seating for Restaurants
1. A scaled layout of premises, including any existing outdoor seating areas and the proposed expansion area;
2. Location of and clearances to maintain access to any fire hydrants and Fire Department connections;
3. Dimensioned access to means of egress and barrier-free entrance routes (60” minimum);
4. Locations and sizes of any temporary canopies and umbrellas;
5. Location and description of proposed seating (tables, chairs), complying with barrier-free requirements;
6. Location of cash registers or points of payment (if any);
7. Locations and description of any fencing or seating area enclosures and egress;
8. Location of any relocated barrier-free parking;
9. Facilities for waste and trash; and
10. All proposed electrical equipment, connections, and service.
11. Separation from parking/vehicular traffic.
12. Barrier-free/ADA compliance.